From:
[log in to unmask] (Sherman Banks)
Date:
26 Nov 96 11:07:48 PST
We are reviewing our SMT pad patterns and would like to evaluate them
based on the volume of solder AFTER reflow. I understand a rule-of thumb
for volume after reflow relative to volume before reflow is approximately
50%. However, I feel like I need more precise information.

Can someone tell me what the relationships are, or where to find a
reference, for volume after reflow based on per cent metal content
(88-92%) of the paste and particle size distribution (Type II or III)?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sherman Banks
408/481-6047