From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 09:07:42 -0600 (CST)
Phil's memory is correct.

Norma Lee Todd of Unisys along with Ann Garrison of Goddard Space Flight
Center presented a paper "How Much Rework is Too Much?: The Effects of
Solder Joint Rework on Plated-Through Holes in Multilayer Printed Wiring
Boards."  The paper was presented at IPC Printed Circuits Expo '94 in
Boston MA.

Regards
David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC