From:
[log in to unmask] (Robert Bormann)
Reply To:
[log in to unmask] (Robert Bormann)
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 95 20:02:19 PDT
Date: Sun,  4 Jun 95 19:31:54 PDT
From: [log in to unmask] (Robert Bormann)
Subject: CircuitWorld Web Site
Annoucement:

I would like to inform you of a new WWW site serving the Electronics
Interconnection Industry.  It is called CircuitWorld and is located at
http://www.halcyon.com/rbormann/cirworld.htm .  The purpose of CircuitWorld
is to provide a centralized location from which users can access the many
web sites now appearing on the WWW.

CircuitWorld provides directories and hypertext links to existing web sites
and will offer a service to provide web pages directly on CircuitWorld.
I hope you will take the opportunity to check it out and if possible join
me in getting the word around.  I believe it is good for our industry and
our customers.  If you would like more information please don't hesitate to
send a message.  Thank you.

Sincerely

Robert Bormann
System Administrator