Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 95 17:02:15 EST

        Bob,

                My direction and findings in DS are in complete agreement
        with what you've said. I've established a fairly sizable extensive
        empirical database that I used to establish scale factors for front
        end plotting. Just to add more twist, vendor A vs. vendor B adds
        further variation within the stack. I believe this to be related to
        resin source (?).