Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 95 11:14:29 PST

     Frank, I have some information - send me a e-mail and we can talk.

Subject: Legend Ink
Author:  [log in to unmask] at corp
Date:    11/17/95 7:54 AM

We are usig a UV cure ink with as small as a 3 mill stroke for all of our
boards.  The ink we use is prone to skips and voids and we have an adhesion
problem with the CIBA soldermask.  Is there any new generation inks that
give the quality of thremal inks. It would be a major cost and a cycle time
loss to go back to the thermal inks. We are currently using the Lee Ronnel
whide ink.

Frank H. Barrow IBM PCCo