Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 20:00:12 -0400 (EDT)
We do a lot of Rework and /or repair to fine pitch QFP's down to 20 mil
pitch right now and will soon be working on 16 mil pitch.  We use 30 AWG
solid wire with Kynar insulation.  Unfortunately, I can not tell you much
more with giving out proprietary information.  Please feel free to
contact me if we can assist you.

Ed Valentine ([log in to unmask])
ProTronics, Inc.
Phone: (919) 217-0007