From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 12:57:49 -0500 (CDT)

Due to the global shortage of some styles of glass, one of our members
has asked if a listing of glass weavers, and glass suppliers existed
anywhere.  I was not aware of any so I thought I might help develop one.
I have the contacts for the U.S. so I am reallying looking for non U.S.
based suppliers.  If you have any contacts, if you would send them to me
directly, instead of to technet, I will compile the list and post it to
technet when complete.

Thanks for your help.
Regards
Dave