From:
Jon Holmen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 1995 14:52:33 -0500 (CDT)
The IPC is offering a workshop on the IPC-A-610 in September. This would
be the same thing that was offered last Fall. This workshop is not a
class on soldering, it is a one day overview of the A-610. The instructor
explains how the 610 fits in with your company and how it relates to other
IPC documents. We usually try to get some time in for discussion of
problems you have encountered, and get your input on the document.

We will also be offering an IPC-A-610 Certification program starting this
Fall. This will be a 5 day in depth training program that will allow you to
return to your parent company and train your workers in proficiency.

For more information on either of these you can call or e-mail John Riley
at IPC (708) 677-2850 ex308  e-mail [log in to unmask]

If you are looking for how to training on soldering techniques, or basic
soldering courses, companies like Soldering Technologies (205) 461-9191
or OMNI training (909) 945-9495 would be good contacts.

Jon Holmen
Technical Project Manager
IPC
7380 N. Lincoln Ave