From:
Miles Littlefield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
28 Apr 95 15:00:45 EDT
Hello y'all!

My company has a very nice SRT Sierra FPD-Plus model hot air rework station.

It was procured for a contract that didn't materialize, so we want to sell it.

The machine was built in 1990. We used it for about five hours of training and
the first proto run of ten boards. It has been stored under a plastic sheet ever
since.

I was wondering if anyone has an idea how much this piece of equipment might be
worth. I realize that a guess is the best that could be hoped for since you
can't see the machine. Anybody have a guess?

I have been in contact with NEA in New Hampshire and K3 Equipment in New York.
They are willing to broker the machine for me, but I wanted to check "the NET"
first to see if I could make a bit more and save the buyer a bit as well by
skipping the broker.

Any takers?

Thanks,

Miles Littlefield