From:
"John Burke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 95 06:49:24 GMT
     Hi Kelly,

     Its not that uncommon, particularly with very fine pitch boards.
     Better though to get the board vendor to do a compensation on the
     artwork to allow for stress relief ( shrinkage ) on multi-layer
     product. Problem with many stencils is you have to measure the batches
     and tie this up with the production run tooling. I have currently got
     panels of 4 layer boards in the shop 9 inches long, with 3 up on a
     panel. The repeats are 4 thou out from data overall. I.E distance
     between same pads on numbers 1 and 3  4 thou different.