From:
Vivian Vosburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 13:45:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, Ian wrote:

> I AM LOOKING FOR AN EXPERT IN THE FIELD OF COPPER PLATING.  IF ANYONE KNOWS
> OF A COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL WHO'S EXPERTISE IS RUNNING A FAST, CHEAP, AND
> CONSISTANT THICKNESS COPPER PLATING OPPERATION PLEASE ADVISE.
>
> IAN FORESMAN

I don't know if your company is a member of the IPC, but if so I would
suggest that you seek out your official representative, and obtain a
committee register where you will find the "Wet Fabrication Process
Committee". There is a "Plating Process Subcommittee" where you would
find a wealth of experts. I recommend that you call the chairman of the
subcommittee: Becky Gilmouth, at Merix Corp., (503)359-9300, who could
either help, or steer you in the right direction.

Vivian Vosburg, (708)509-9700 X377