From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 13:11:13 -0500 (CDT)
Steve

I think you need to define what SIR pattern you are looking to have
etched.  IPC maintains a supply of IPC-B-25 boards.  Several IPC members
(North Texas Circuits, ECD, Diversified) have supplied IPC-B-24 and
IPC-B-36.  I'm not sure if anyone is supplying Bellcore patterns, but I
would guess someone would be.

We are in the process of revising the B-25 board as part of the solder
mask specification update.  The committees of IPC are moving toward the
B-24 pattern of .4mm lines and .5mm spaces.

Regards
Dave
David W. Bergman, Technical Director
IPC
2215 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL  60062-6135
708-509-9700 x340 Phone
708-509-9798 Fax
email  [log in to unmask]

On Wed, 30 Aug 1995 [log in to unmask] wrote:

>   Good day!
>
>       I was wondering if anybody knew of where one could obtain PCB's that
>   had SIR patterns etched in them? I've seen production fabs from our
>   customers that would have a SIR pattern etched into the coupons, or
>   breakaway of their fabs, but none with just the patterns themselves.
>
>       We would like to obtain them to be able to verify our cleaning
>   processes. A contact and approximate cost would be greatly appreciated!
>

>                         ////

>                        |  @@ /      Steve Gregory
>                        C   )        Process Training Engineer
>           ////