Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 22:35:12 -0400
Thanks for your comments, Jamie.  I will talk with our engineer about them.
 He is a young fellow who is very conscientious, but limited in experience.
 I have been a QA manager in the PC business for barely 1.5 years.  Since my
first note, I have learned that we are having problems with dry film
adhesion, it is stripped off and reapplied if anything goes wrong, so
problems are hidden, to some extent.  I have noticed that IPC-SM-839 has some
discussion of adhesion promoters, along with cleaning of boards before mask
application.     Lou Hart, Compunetics, Monroeville, PA