From:
Dave Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 95 16:38:45 CDT
FYI....
	We have begun using FORMTEK TDM for our drawing and data control.
	This software maintains all of our data (SCICARDS, CADENCE,
	WordPerfect, EXCEL, ProEngineer, AutoCAD, etc.) for the entire
	Division.  We have two major locations being served by the system,
	one in Indiana and the other in New Jersey.  Our California facility
	will be brought on line in the near future.

	The software has a raster edit and redline capability as well as
	the ability to launch the host tool.  We are storing and retreiving
	from CDROMs.  Currently, we can access the system from a PC or from
	a workstation (UNIX from HP or SUN...DEC is a problem , VMS or
	ULTRIX).

	We are very excited by the performance to date and look to expand
	even more in the near future.  I would be will to give a point of
	contact to anyone who wishes to learn more.  Just E-Mail me and I
	will give you a name and number.

	David D. Ball				(219) 487-6632
	Manager, PC Design			(219) 487-6248 (FAX)
	ITT Defense				(219) 470-1165 (Pager)
	Aerospace/Communications Division	E-Mail: [log in to unmask]