TECHNET Archives

March 2022

Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2022 17:57:19 +0000
The best ones, in my experience, are DR Storage. I have tried them all including ECD and McDry. https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.dr-storage.com%2fen%2f&c=E,1,sGLBj-6zXVSYfYU2kUEhWR1CM6H7oOD4VWN7lmtkQryblQJBkkhEzlDHnurxsGWt8uQAezWn6TFIGICZyY3R9oWYx0GUN0YmGc12KnZ1Yl47VpYEWGHQqVY,&typo=1
DR Storage provides excellent value.
Modular; you can replace the desiccant yourself every few years, without having to ship the entire unit back to the factory which some other brands require, and it is very costly to do so and takes a lot of time.
Extremely reliable. I have purchased about 22 over the past 15 years or so. They are all working today, with no issues seen. None!
Can be configured with or without nitrogen, with or without bake option, less than 1%RH or less than 5%RH, etc.
They also have datalogging, alarming controls, time-in and time-out software options, and can be connected directly to your network if so desired.
Excellent recovery times between opening, like less than 20 minutes to get back to less than 5%, 30 minutes to get back to less than 1% at 55%RH.
I have installed these at several different businesses including here at GD. Everybody likes them, no complaints.
I buy mine through Kris Meacham at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.salesjw.com%2fcontact&c=E,1,0LB5R8FBPGcvtYyVsYCbexJc0WC9KjM2TDtIpbcLNxwxPClbJtgFi33oIQvNdADJz0LyuPKtLsO9cEgy1vydik9f8DpeHEDiZBv6X746hip0a-2MWT2xDqa3iM1h&typo=1
I have no monetary interest. I just like their products. I would recommend them to anyone.
Dean