TECHNET Archives

March 2022

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:09:50 -0600
Hi Dave,

I've been here almost as long as you, started in contract assembly in 1987
in Silicon Valley after I got out of the Navy at NAS Moffett Field.
You've been an immense help to me over the years. I feel sort of melancholy
that you're leaving.

Means that it won't be too many more years that I'll need to start thinking
about the same thing...but not right now 😀

Maybe I'll see you out here in Idaho with your Kayak on Payette River at
the North Fork Championship in June of this year. Big National event!

Steve

--
Steve Gregory
Kimco Design and Manufacturing