TECHNET Archives

August 2021

From:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2021 15:28:21 +0000
"...There's holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium
And phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium
And manganese and mercury, molybdenum, magnesium..."

I thought it was Francium.  So, let's stick with that and second Francium's nomination.

Regards,

         Dean C. Vinke
         Design for Manufacturing Liaison

         Blue Canyon Technologies, LLC