TECHNET Archives

January 2021

Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2021 17:14:32 +0000
We experienced the same issue. Implemented a 30 minute room temperature gel time prior to UV cure fixed the issue. I understand this may not always be preferable, but it works. I tried a pre-heat function prior to UV cure, that seemed to make the edge-peeling worse instead of better.
But Joyce is absolutely correct, the surface must be super clean and free of humidity; super dry. We use a DR Storage drybox for cuing up the CCAs to be bonded. Do not allow more than 1 hour of exposure to humidty between the final cleaning, bake, and entry in the drybox. Minimize the time from removal from the drybox to bonding application.