TECHNET Archives

January 2021

From:
"Reyes, Angel LAM2 4429" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reyes, Angel LAM2 4429
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:18:26 +0000
Hi Joyce

Thanks for your feedback, we are analyzed to understated how the internal parts are in contact with the coating

Regards
Angel Reyes
619 661 4429