TECHNET Archives

October 2020

From:
"Bush, Jeffrey D. (US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bush, Jeffrey D. (US)
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 2020 15:41:27 +0000
FEA model should be completed for fatigue to solder joints and devices  - ie ceramics

Jeffrey Bush

Program Quality Engineering Manager

BAE SYSTEMS

Electronic Systems Division

C4ISR Solutions – Space Systems Group

P.O. Box 868

Nashua, NH 03061-0868

T: (603) 885-8137  |  M: (603) 318.8056   |  E: [log in to unmask]

144 DW Highway, Merrimack, NH 03054  Mail Stop: MER24-116A-A4

Important:

This email may contain BAE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED Proprietary Information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.