TECHNET Archives

October 2020

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2020 06:42:46 -0600
Hi Guy,

Funny you should mention that, because it was the kind of thing we were
working on in Tulsa just before I was laid off and came to Allentown to
work for you. It was a helmet mounted monocular sight for Apache helicopter
pilots called IHADSS.  The small thin PCB's were formed in a fixture in a
oven and allowed to cool, then the components were hand soldered. Not sure
why flex wasn't used, but that's what the customer wanted.

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only
for use by the intended