TECHNET Archives

August 2020

From:
"Nutting, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nutting, Phil
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2020 14:02:36 +0000
Sounds like it could have been a very bad day had the roller failed.

As for the Goggle photo, it might be great, but my system is blocking opening photos among other stuff.

Phil Nutting  |  HVP Senior Development Engineer   |  Excelitas Technologies Corp

Lab: +1 978.224.4332   |  Office: +1 978.224.4152

35 Congress St, Salem, MA  01970 USA

www.excelitas.com

This email message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to Excelitas Technologies Corp. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender by replying to this email or sending a message to the sender and destroy the message and any attachments. Thank you.