TECHNET Archives

May 2020

From:
Ramon Essers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ramon Essers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2020 21:00:07 +0200
Yes, you can Larry!
But then you would pay to much and it would always be a class 2 product....
So it doesn’t make any sense to ask class 3 If it is designed for a class 2 product.
Even ipc class 2 and 1 production is for most manufacturer a problem.

Most manufacturers will tell you that they can visual inspect products according to ipc class 3 (Ipc-a-610) but this is NOT the same as produce according to ipc class 3 !!
There is a big difference!!

Regards, Ramon

(Send on The road with iPhone)