TECHNET Archives

May 2020

From:
Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2020 17:49:50 -0700
OK, I screwed up with the "Gentlemen" part. Firstly, there are many
incredible females helping out on this forum, and Joyce Koo is among the
finest of anyone who participates. Please accept my apologies.

Joyce, any thoughts?

Wayne Thayer