TECHNET Archives

January 2020

From:
Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Grossmann, Günter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 13:49:59 +0000
Dear Colleagues

I am not sure if my last mail to TechNet arrived. Please excuse if I send it a second time.

As already mentioned earlier we need help in reviewing papers for ICEC2020.

Now the first papers arrived and we need reviewers for the following papers:

- The Effect of Relative Humidity on the Diffusion of Brass Elements Through Tin Plating

- SnOx Gradient Composition Inside the Tin-plated Layer

- Alloy Development in the CuNiAl System for High Strength Materials

- Highly durable silver-based physically deposited contact finish for the application in socket connectors

- Investigations on cold welding and galling of various connector platings

- Raman Spectroscopic Analysis of Carbon Film on Frictional Surface of Contact Wire

Could some of you spare time to go through one or two of the papers mentioned above?

Dave already said he could help. But I don`t want to overload him. As I know he already has a lot to do. I guess he is one of the persons who can`t say NO ;-)

Best regards

Günter