TECHNET Archives

January 2020

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:05:06 +0000
Thank you all in helping me to understand more on the subject which highlight by internal staff observation (as highlight by one of you, lol). I will compile and share you all expert advice and share it to internal team.

BTW. Bev, normal others in the company will call me G.A.

Have A Great Day To Everyone!

Thank again!