TECHNET Archives

January 2020

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:38:53 -0600
Hi Mary - very valuable comment! We have "experienced" the very situation
you detailed which is how we arrived at the gloves we use today. Always fun
to explain to a buyer that "all gloves are NOT alike!".

Dave