TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 22:47:45 -0400
Voltage is just one factor in a half dozen or so contributors to CAF.

For example, you’re not out of the CAF woods with laser ablated microvia
holes, a poorly designed or executed siloxane process will still rear it’s
ugly head leading to glass/polymeric separation, mechanical drilling or
not.

--
Bhanu Sood
Tel: (202) 468-8449