TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
"Campbell, Murray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Campbell, Murray
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2019 16:56:34 +0000
Congratulations Graham, I don’t know you but I'm still jealous.  Spirits is much more appealing than connecting the dots! We have an office in Halifax so when I make it out there for a visit I hope I will have time to hit the distillery.  Embrace every minute of it.