TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 16:19:19 -0400
TechNetters,
I am on the scrounge again.  In one of my lectures to the students I want to talk about the evolution of lead count and component type change. Right now I have a graph of unknown origin that for 1999 shows % as a function of lead count for PTH, SMT, bare die and array packages (the latter broken out from I presume SMT, unless they are including PGAs as well).  I have unsuccessfully tried to find a more recent version, say for at least 2016, if not 2017 or 2018. Can anyone provide me such a graph or point me in the direction of where I can find such?
Regards,
Bev