TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 16:43:58 -0400
MSL level 6?  are those intend for hand soldering?  Did you have
product (components) application note? does it come with recommended
reflow profile?  (not from your CM, but from LED MFG).
what is the reason your design team  select MSL 6 components for the
design?  Unique wavelength?  low profile, or optical properties
superior? (unless both, or no alternative, design don't touch MSL 6
by long pole).
jk