TECHNET Archives

September 2019

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:01:52 -0600
Hi Dave,

MSL6? Wow, I haven't run across any that moisture sensitive yet. Are the
assemblies in a cleaning process or no-clean? We have a customer that we
use a lot of LED's and were cleaning, but switched to building them
no-clean mainly because we were seeing that the silicone lenses were
getting damaged or sometimes popping right off. Most of the LED's we use
for this customer come from CREE... but no MSL6 yet.

Steve

--
Steve Gregory
Kimco Design and Manufacturing