TECHNET Archives

June 2019

From:
Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:05:44 -0500
Hi Technetters,

I've got a crazy question for the group. During our last insurance safety audit, the auditor was concerned about the axial parts and DIP parts placement machines that we have. Yes, we still have axial and DIP placement machines. The concern was the ability of the operator to engage in the machines moving parts, during rotation of the table and placement of the parts.

Has anyone ever had any safety enhancements to these machines? Light curtains or something similar?

Thanks for any and all responses.

Blair