TECHNET Archives

May 2019

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2019 12:36:14 +0000
Rich:

    Contact the manufacturer of the device. We went through this previously with one supplier and determined that we can leave the vents open based on the chemistry that we use. The only caveat was that we had to bake out the parts after wash.

Regards,

Steve Vargas

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail