TECHNET Archives

May 2019

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2019 09:12:00 -0500
Thank you Bhanu.  This looks to be for stripping paint from planes were
damage to components would not be an issue.  I have to think that to pump
in enough ultrasonic energy to be effective against a conformal coating,
that you would kill most electronic components.

*Douglas Pauls *| Principal Materials and Process Engr | Advanced
Operations Engineering

*COLLINS AEROSPACE*

400 Collins Road NE, MS 108-101, Cedar Rapids, IA  52498  USA

*Tel:* +1 319 295 2109 | *Mobile: *+1 319 431 3773

[log in to unmask] for all Export Compliant Items