TECHNET Archives

July 2018

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2018 09:21:54 -0400
Do you have access to the chamber such that, after powering everything off, you can manually push (careful, those worm screws are not great with jerky motion...) the stage along negative Y and park it close to or beyond the home?  When everything is powered back, it should initialize and hunt for home. If the motor turns but fails to initialize, you might have a broken stage positioner.

My $0.02..