TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:55:34 -0500
Ohhh, I dunno.  Fellow is a rather nice title.

And don't get me involved with the Law.  I don't want to have to show up in
court explaining half fractionals.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins