TECHNET Archives

February 2015

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:59:04 +0000
Thank you all on the advice and comment.

I am testing it on PCBA. Do anyone/ your customers did a peel test base on ASTM-D-3359 after thermal shock cycles? I did and it "failed" (only meet 3B of the rating).

I believe I will need to work harder if someone did and passed the test. Thanks.