TECHNET Archives

November 2013

From:
Greg Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Greg Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:25:43 +0000
Pete

Can you be more specific?

Are you cleaning contacts?

If they are contacts you're cleaning and are sensitive to contamination the cleaning fluid should be clean itself, i.e. if you are rinsing/evaporating light solvents you don't want any heavy non-volatile oils left behind on a contact. And I'd guess lighter fluid isn't the purest stuff in the world.

Greg

p.s. Don't know anything about guitars/tuners.