TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:31:29 -0600
Additional problem:
how many leads ?
from co-planarity table:
Min stencil thickness doubles just to reach bottom of lead from .004 for
5-10 leads to .008 mil for 25-36 leads.

This is before you have enough paste to create the large fillet.