TECHNET Archives

May 2010

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 14:21:32 -0700
Guys,

Yikes, the hot acids are scary and you do not want an SF6 leak.  Plus last
I ran SF6 in my plasma I got a build up of contaminant on the chamber that
neutralized the plasma reaction after a few months.

Do you know a good photo cell R & D shop.  They might be able to etch it
for you?

good luck,

Chuck Brummer
3M Manufacturing Engineer