TGASIA Archives

August 2008

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:26:47 -0500
各位TGAsia成员:

最近有部分注册成员反映,希望能及时收到IPC上海公司关于几项标准(600,610,620,001和7711/7721)的培训与认证课程的通知(包括收费的和专为会员免费开办的培训班)。

目前我们是把这些培训课程的通知发给各会员公司指定的会员联络人。但是这名指定的联络人如果没有及时收看邮件,这些消息便不能及时转达给会员公司内部的相关人员。

今后IPC上海公司会把我们每月的培训课程信息在这里发布。需要了解详细情况的成员请单独直接联系发布消息的IPC员工,以减少其它注册成员的邮箱负担。

感谢您的关注和理解!

Dear all subscribers,

Some of members here submitted their commens to IPC Shanghai recently that they want to receive announcements for IPC's training and certification program including 600, 610, 620, 001 and rework 7711/7721 which ever free for member or non-free with charge.

We have sent these type of promotion information to the specific person assigned by our member companies. It always happen that this person might nor get access to his/her email box timely neither forward it to related persons inside.

So IPC Shanghai will start to send these type of information here. It would be nice if any subscribers interested respond only to the sender for more details so that the message load. to other subscribers' email box will be limited anyhow.

Thanks for attention

Best Regards

Leesha Peng 彭丽霞

General Manager 总经理

爱比西国际科技管理咨询(上海)有限公司

IPC Global Technology Management Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd

上海市长宁区延安西路1088号2303室

Suit 2303, #1088 West Yan'an Rd., Changning, Shanghai 20052 PRC

手机:13902994705