TECHNET Archives

May 2008

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 14:04:01 -0700
At 01:42 PM 5/7/2008, Bev Christian wrote:
>Its ALWAYS been cool to be a modern geek - the world just didn't
>know it. Note my use of the word "modern". The original dictionary
>meaning of geek is a circus performer who bites head off chickens.
>I'm not kidding.

Then I suppose they would be known as
<http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.famouswhy.com/pictures/people/ozzy_osbourne.jpg&imgrefurl=http://equotes.wetpaint.com/page/Ozzie%2BOsbourne%2BQuotes&h=260&w=195&sz=7&hl=en&start=16&sig2=g5gcCtnYmAQl_kCs_Ltbsw&um=1&tbnid=U69Zyj9EWldudM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=84&ei=ohgiSJCyGZaypgTDwaCoAg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dozzie%2Bbat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN>rockstars<http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.famouswhy.com/pictures/people/ozzy_osbourne.jpg&imgrefurl=http://equotes.wetpaint.com/page/Ozzie%2BOsbourne%2BQuotes&h=260&w=195&sz=7&hl=en&start=16&sig2=g5gcCtnYmAQl_kCs_Ltbsw&um=1&tbnid=U69Zyj9EWldudM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=84&ei=ohgiSJCyGZaypgTDwaCoAg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dozzie%2Bbat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN>
now.

bonus question:
Q:Why did the punk rocker cross the road?

A: Because he was stapled to the chicken

cheers,
dw
Bat, it's what's for dinner (tastes just like chicken).