TECHNET Archives

May 2006

From:
"Beranek, Jerry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Beranek, Jerry
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 14:24:53 -0500
We used a Proflow head for a couple of years back in 2000-2002 and
finally got rid of it.  The head tended to plug up too often for our
liking. We made a custom aluminum spacer to put in the head to limit the
amount of solder in it so it would not dry out before we had to refill.
That improved the process but we ended up getting rid of the Proflow
head and went back to normal squeegees after a year of that. Hope this
helps.