LEADFREE Archives

May 2006

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Charles Dolci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 11:27:35 -0700
Initially I was not going to reply to this post because I couldn't
figure out how it relates to "lead-free". But since others replied I
guess I will, too.  However, I need to have a term defined.

The post includes the terms  "no human exploitation" and "exploitation
of people". I am not sure what these terms mean, so a clear and precise
definition would be appreciated so that we can identify this unfortunate
practice when it takes place.
John, can you provide us with a clear definition of what these things are?

Chuck Dolci.