LEADFREE Archives

October 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Quintin Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:59:16 -0500
If you have the option to view incoming email as either plain text or
HTML, set it to HTML, and it should keep the link intact and save
cutting and pasting.  I think many systems use plain text as the default
view, possibly for security reasons.

Quintin Larson
Mfg. Eng.
Sanmina-SCI
222 Disk Drive
Rapid City, SD 57701
605-737-3789
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/26/05 9:44 AM >>>

Hi Everyone,

To get the link, you need to copy and paste the two pieces of the link,
the
underlined www.----- part, and the -----.pdf part on the very next line
of
the e-mail.

I guess the IPC server is only set for a certain numbe of characters
per
line, and then it truncates the weblink to a new line.

Kindest regards,
Arnold Offner
Phoenix Contact Inc. - USA
Industry Associations & Committees
Program Lead - RoHS & WEEE Directive
Box 4100
Harrisburg, PA 17111-0100
United States of America
Telephone:    USA - 717 - 948 3469
Cellphone:    USA - 717 - 215 0155
Facsimile:     USA - 717 - 948 3468
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>

                      Harvey Miller
                      <[log in to unmask]        To:
                      G>                       cc:
                      Sent by: Leadfree        Subject:  Re: [LF] EC
Approves Second Round of RoHS Exemption

                      10/26/2005 11:24
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      h.miller

Jackie

The URL you cite does not open.
Paring it back to <http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex> allows one to reach a
search screen where <RoHS> and date range may be entered, but I
haven't
figured out the category field.

Help!

What a rich source of parliamentary names and topics.
But the bottom line significance of the exemption process and
outcomes--
that is intriguing.

Harvey Miller-- always willing to discuss examples of  mass hysteria
650-630-1192

--- Jackie TAYLOR <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/LexUriServ/site/en/oj/2005/l_280/l_280200
> 51025en00180019.pdf

text
> in
> To temporarily stop/(start) delivery of Leadree for vacation breaks
> send: SET Leadfree NOMAIL/(MAIL)
> Please visit IPC web site
> information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or
847-615-7100
> ext.2815

in
To temporarily stop/(start) delivery of Leadree for vacation breaks
send:
SET Leadfree NOMAIL/(MAIL)
Please visit IPC web site
or