LEADFREE Archives

January 2005

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:55:59 +0100
Hello,

the German transition of ROHS and WEEE is the so called "Elektro Gesetz" in short form "ElektroG".

The ElektroG is at the moment in draft status, the text is available at the Federal Ministery of Environment

German Version:
http://www.bmu.de/de/1024/js/download/elektro/

English version:
http://www.bmu.de/en/1024/js/download/elektrog_uk/