DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Barbara Burcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:55:52 -0500
Way to go, Bill!
My dad was a ham from the time he was about 13 years old. I remember
waking up during the night and hearing his morse code key going softly
in the night. He talked to hams all over the world. He functioned as a
"patch" for families in other countries while they had members in
medical centers in Houston. He would walk up the hall doing a little
dotditditdot song. He is now a "Silent Key", too.
My hubby found a morse code practice tape that we use to work with in
the car on road trips to see family in Dallas. You could probably find
something like that to use to increase your speed as you are cruising
the highways.

Barbara J. Burcham, C.I.D.
Fairfield Industries, Inc
281-275-7687