DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Louis Dallara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:36:11 -0400
Testing can be provided by the link below.. For those who don't know
what Rosh is...
And I'm sure you also Y2K compliant and Iso9001. etc lmao...
Lou

European Directive 2002/95/EC, also known as the Restriction of
(certain) Hazardous Substances or the Rosh Directive, was published in
the Official Journal of the European Union in February of 2003. It was
at this point that the Rosh Directive became law within Europe, which
currently includes 25 Member States. The Rosh Directive essentially
states that electrical and electronic products put on the market within
the EURO shall not contain lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium,
polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) or polybrominated diphenyl ethers
(PBDEs) after July 1, 2006.
http://www.imrtest.com/what_we_do/rohs_services/index.html