DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:42:56 -0700
JaMi,

The CID+ exam must be proctored by a Certified CID+ Instructor. At this time
I have not gone through that process as yet so I am sorry, I can't Proctor
the CID+ Exam.

We do have CID+ Instructors in the DC that can do a workshop/exam or exam
only but the next scheduled for Southern California will probably be in 2005
at Anaheim... That may be your best bet, or you might try going to San Jose
and taking it there in December. That is, unless we get one scheduled for
our area sooner.

If you want me to add you to the list of requesters I can and will forward
the names of those interested in a workshop here in San Diego to the IPC DC
headquarters to ask for a workshop in our area. They will usually send out
an Instructor with some advance notice and enough signups to justify the
trip expense.

 So far I have 5 people that have shown an interest ... we need about 10 or
more.

Best regards,

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
http://pcbwizards.com